Have Your Say Day will be on Wednesday, 27th June 2012
– exactly a month before the start of the Olympic Games
– from 10.00am to 11.30 am in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Mare Street, Hackney,E8 1EA
– Opened by Diane Abbott, MP, Shadow Public Health Minister
– An opportunity for young people 15-19 to say what they think on issues of the day
– Time for people of any age to Have their Say after
– No need to disrupt the Boat Race or Leveson Inquiry. You can Have Your Say on any non-racist topic.
We look forward to welcoming all who wish to have their say!